1.2
Turnaround Time

Markets their leads as "exclusive" and from interested consumers. Leads were consistently from people who were tired of receiving calls from other agents and also mostly from people who were not at all interested in what the provided lead claimed.

I had informed them I was on vacation and to not send me leads or take money from my account. They started my account in the middle of my vacation, took $300 from my account and then refused to refund me any money.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $300. The author is overall dissatisfied with Precise Leads. The most disappointing about precise leads life insurance leads from Precise Leads was garbage leads that were overpriced by decent lead standdards, bogus leads and took money without permission Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Precise Leads.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Professional Services category for more informed decision or compare Precise Leads to other companies on our site.

Comments